Saturday, June 26, 2004

Mini Akuarium

Went to the Mini Akuarium, situated beside Wet World Shah Alam. Never know that Shah Alam got a big aquarium like that. Saw big fishes like arapaima, toman, arowana, african cat fish, patin, japaneses kap and so on (hatta tuntung pun ada... seeing tuntung reminds me of the statue in St. Louis, Missouri which I saw on the way to WUSL - Washington University of St. Louis). Taken some pictures for reminiscent of visiting the aquarium. Imagine seeing a big fish with a length of nearly my height (about 5 feet long?? -ikan arapaima la tu, ikan apa lagi dak?).

SubhanaaLLAH, never thought to get so many pictures of animal. I'm so glad to have my digital camera tagging along with me which enables me of taking images for my picture collection.

Here is one of my pic collection taken when I was visiting my mom's kampung...


:: A fun place for me, my siblings and my cousins during the hot day at kampung ::

__________________________________________
Time panas ni la buatkan rasa nak balik kampung mandi sungai...
Nak tengok gambar lagi? Klik sini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home