Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My Mother Said
by Nadia Wan (anak buat aku)

Last Saturday, went to Abang Wan's house. Then I intentionally asked his daughter for some writings she did. I got an assignment she wrote about Corretta Scott King, kinda interesting coz she was at that time finishing her short stories. Then, I asked her to print the short stories too... Really amazed to see her writings coz she knows how to use comma, exclamation mark and all other symbols in writing. This is one of the short stories, entitled "My Mother Said." (credits to Nadia @ Baby).

___________________________

My Mother Said

···My mother said not to follow strangers. Strangers are weird and evil. Some may not be, but others may be. My mother said not to eat too much candy. Candy makes your teeth rot, and your gums hurt. My mother said there are 7 continents in the whole don't see any Aliens. *ding ding* Ah! The doorbell has rung. I wonder who it may world. One of them is Norht America, while the other is South America; While there's Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa and another one I forgot too. My mother said that Aliens are coming to our house at 4 o'clock. Hey look! It's 4 o'clock now! But I be. Hello? Oh my goodness! ALIENS!!! You should really listen to what your mother says...
The End


______________________________
Hish... my English is worse than her ;p Who cares...?!?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home