Thursday, May 06, 2004

My Neigbour Neighbor's Kids

I was really cold staying outside. Just came back from 'memangkuk' a.k.a. bowling and making new record for my whole life, till today. How many? I got 181 woho!! alhamdu liLLAH... about 5 minutes entered ma room, sitting on my chair nearly falling asleep, then my housemate came and "knock.. knock, your new fren is calling ya." Aiseh... I got no fren here, what in the world... am I dreamin'?? Owh... it's my neighbor's son... I watched him jumping rope (skipping) at the parking lot. I smiled at him and it has been a long while haven't chat with him and brother.

Counting and challenging him, beat me OK? I dunno how many times I jumped but surely I'm better than him (pasal dulu kat sekolah aku juara skipping dalam kelas eheh jangan cabar pasal aku skipping siap silang2 pnye aaa, sape nak cabar jom haha). Then, I showed him skipping the rope twice by jumping much higher. Wow, he was amazed haha. Since then, he kept trying to convince me he can skip the rope 30 times. That's why after I came back from bowling, he knocked my house and asked me to count his skipping. Adeih, i was nearly asleep la!!

Then, I talk with him so much things till I got ta know his name, Raqib and his bro's name, Adeeb. Frankly say, I was surprised before because I knew his name but forgot and just now it came to my attention that the names were taken from arabic language. He told me, "my father was Muslim, but he (the father) claim that he no more Muslim." Aiseh, what a pity for these young kids. No wonder, coz his father not living with'em (you guys understand what this mean, rite?). My mind went busy, what can I do? He kept askin' me, showing intention to get along well with me, even asked me ma name, asked me about lots of things. He shared with me his knowledge on Japanese Language that he learned from school (in a song form, "Konichiwa, Ohio, Konbanwa, arigato gozai masu, gomen nasai..." and so forth -aku yang tak ingat eheh, ada yang aku tokok tambah OK? just wanna test my Japanese too which I learn from Japanese anime, especially Naruto!! best!).

Yes, I'm living ordinarily, having good time with kids. Try to share lots of things with'em, share my view, my feelings of fun being around'em and so many things. But, I'm hoping these kids will see what I see, the 'nur of hidayah' is on ALLAH's hand, He decides and throws the 'nur' in those heart because of His kindness and blessings. Oh God, bless thse kids with you hidayah. But, I'm having the same intention to see him again tomorrow. Just because I feel happy to get along with my own neighbor.

inshaALLAH, hoping for new and good things to happen :)

-- bila dia tanya: "Ain't you cold?" aku blur pasal slang @ accent dia kan lain sket hehe...



:: Counting and keep counting... "One more time," this kid never sweat!! keep trying to prove me that he can jump the rope 30 times ::



:: 9-year-old Raqib with his bro, 6-year-old, Adeeb... sedap sangat nama derang nih... buat teringat kawan di Mesia :) ::

__________________________-
ALLAH knows best
Moeh.. makan aiskrim ye... makan sorang2 dalam bilik ye? tamaknye hehe... sedap la katakan ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home