Sunday, May 02, 2004

I wish I could be there...

All day and night when I was young, I really wish I could be there. Giving a helping hand, looking at the smiling faces. Sharing the joy treating those guests, welcoming all friends, teachers, relatives and all others to be along smiling for the bright day. But, I only can wish. A wish that'll never be accomplished because it was, is and will remain only as it is becase it will never be true. I wish I still could inhale and exhale with all the feelings of joy. Calling the past, connecting the unreal to real present. Only a bitter smile, at last it had passed... at last...

A tears of joy flows deep inside the heart. A happy one that only appears in the facade, only on the surface. But, I'll keep calling and connecting the past... because I'll seek and wait for the future...

No single answer as usual. Screaming in the dark loneliness... but at last, still a smile glimmers with the faded and dried tears... this is what I've been told for the past 2 years, a wonderful word "sMiLe!!!"... a word that I'll never forget... it means a lot...

I only wish I could be there... ---unfortunately, as described by the experience... the day had changed and still there is no echo...---

_____________________________
Thanks to you for making me smile again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home