Thursday, April 22, 2004

Positiveness

Keep telling myself, I'm okay right now. Keep saying to myself, everything's fine. Hmmm what else? Be positive okay?

Just read a book, stated about how one should hold a belief to do things for others more than for himself. Am I doing that? I'm always doing things like a utilitarian, doing things to get utility. How selfish! But, isn't that what is taught when I learn Economics? People consume for utility. Utility gained from consuming a product will drop as the quantity consumed increases. Owh, I forgot, I should consult myself everyday that I'm not a utilitarian who do things fulfilling the desire, but I'm a Muslim doing things for the sake of ALLAH's pleasure. Is that true me? Thinking... hmmm...

What should I say right now? Owh, I should remember and apply what I'd read from the book Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill. I should be positive. It's an attitude that can influence not only myself, also those who are around you. Living in a circle of people with negative attitude tells you how the law that you learn in science can be applied when you have positive attitude being with them. It's obvious. What? It's obvious that you can attract people by being positive. How come? It follows the same law in science that different charges attract each other. When you help yourself to be a positve person, in a short while people who feel the positiveness in you will be attracted because of that. Hmmm??

I should tell myself, "Hey, I need to wear socks!!!" Ops, it's really chill right now. The temperature is currently feels like below 0 degree Celcius. I need socks!! :p Jyaa!!

__________________________
I wanna speak more with maself... I should reward myself for doing good and consult myself for not doing good. Should I punish myself? Naa, just keep goin'... what had happened just let it go... strive for what's next.... okeh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home