Friday, September 29, 2006

I was unhappy to learn that my camera's lens was broken. I took my own action to push the lens and I believe the problem fixed. But still the lens is now tilted to the right, as if the supporting item inside the camera was broken or misalligned. This had greatly reduced my motivation in photo taking, coz the camera is not 100 percent good for any session. I wish I could buy another camera, but I'd spent a lot for the one that I have now. Probably I need to spend some money to fix it. Which one will provide smaller opportunity cost to me? Hmmm...

My hardwork to keep things tidy and organized was also deteriorated since got back homecountry. I thought, I can better live my life here at home, but probably home is not sweet home like it used to be. I mean, there are so many people in this house, including an overenergetic todler, who I can't kick her though I feel like it. I love small kids, but I hate when they are too stubborn. Added with the urgency to rest with work pressure, I can't really control my temper, though the kid is stupid to understand words literally, who cares.

Could you be like my grandpa? He tested his blood pressure recently and made the doctor proud of him. I used to remember him as a smoking man, but things changed since he was hospitalized once in the past. Very badly, couldn't breath, so the only choice to send him to stay in the hospital for 2-3 days. But, the story about his blood pressure came as a surprise to young people like me. The doctor said he has normal blood pressure, like a very young man. Mom hypothesized that his transparency and frank talk probably provide him the solution to not keep things bottled inside. It made me think, I am used of telling "her" about things happened to me day-by-day, hopefully I won't have blood pressure. Health is something I treasure, but I don't think I'm practicing a good way of life good for my health. As I'd gained so much weight in the past 3 years, which hardly for me to cut 'em back. Stupid weight scale! Hoho... but to some people, they say I look fine with my current size since I'm not that shorty, so my physical fits with my height. But, you know, I don't feel healthy like I used to be. I can't stand being hungry like before. I kept dreaming about my old self, so easy to move around and less friction to the body. Even to sit on my knees and on my feet these days is quite uncomfortable, I believe some blood vessels are blocked when I do that. Stupid weight, should be stupid me...haiya...

Owh, my advice for the day, nothing is as easy as you wish. When you graduated from educational institution, and when you tasted the experience of being unemployed (forced/unwillingly), and when you got your job, you'll find out that nothing is not difficult. Hardship in life is what explain the meaning of being alive. Lastly, if you want to be a leader, do study Economics. Most people should know this, most leaders in Japan possess educational background in either Economics or Laws. That's why in the States, the say Economics prepares you a good background to further studies in the field of Laws. If you disagree, it's fine. It's your turn to argue the difference between developed and developing and less developed countries - politics, economy, culture, history, laws, geographical location, and so on. Let's think without thinking (read this book, "Blink," which shows you the way of thinking without thinking... I haven't read this book yet hoho, but I will find the book!)...


______________________
I believe what my mom said is true, it's better to raise your kids with hardship, coz young generation nowadays they don't appreciate the meaning of life. That's why people below the poverty-line know better what does it mean to live life with your own 4-cut bone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home