Saturday, January 27, 2007

i thought the word observer is just someone who observe? never thought of it, someone who has the intent to comment, and even dare to talk about hypocrite?

ah, now i'm being dragged by this thing called advice. you have to admit, everybody has conflict inside. even when you wanted to choose a meal, a survey does mention that people make about 140 decisions in choosing meals everyday. so, it's plain stupid not to say people has no conflict in life.

and i do think people change, and especially, i remember one sister's joke about his husband being at his 40, remind me of how a man becomes a stable person at the age of 40. people changed, accept the fact. iman, amal, knowledge, experience, inputs thru the senses cause people to change, depends if they react la... stupid people like me, sometimes i changed and stayed the same, it depends... but, i believe i've changed...

now i'm working in a corrupt world, called banking and finance world... this is a corrupt world, seeing at my friends being scolded at the data which they get it with good hearts, but being told the discrepencies are nonsense, i just can't understand why should we hide the fact that the world is corrupt? we should justify and subtly compromise with the evil deeds of others... too bad, the world is today worse than we believe it is.

i don't care if my words hurt you, just come to me and tell me face-to-face... but if you failed to actually put me in which of the 5 types of mad'u, you better think first... coz, in my world, stupid doesn't have to be stupid all the time, go and read philosophical works, you might learn something from there... i admit, you might be right and way better than me, but i like to read my thoughts, remind me of the past, and how i should react... if you think my words inappropriate for your eyes, i'm sorry... my world is corrupt too...

to my siblings, family members, friends, i do hate you all... but, does that mean i don't love you all? you can look at things from many different ways, that's what i like to explore...

you know, my world is complicated... it's correct, i'm a total hypocrite, but i like to stay like that... that way i can live better... you didn't know my world... and you are not wearing my shoes, and better not you don't have to face all this... coz, i'm willing to carry all this for the people in my life...

________________________
my friend told me way earlier than you that i need to find my way. but, you see, you don't have to worry about me, i'm standing on my own feet, but i always lean on others too. i know, i've been stagnating for a very long time, but if you are observer, i don't want to grab your hand since i don't know you and don't admit you are helper.. haha just kidding... i'm more happy the way i'm today, coz i don't think i share the same understanding and meaning on the words "happiness" and "success" like most people out there have... we might be on different level, and at this moment, i would prefer to be in different ship... coz i still believe, i have the right to choose... but , does that mean i will choose to be atheist, or even follower of other religions? who knows, right? hehe... don't worry lah, you are free to think :) and don't take my words too deep lah, stupid you! just don't stay in my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home