Sunday, December 17, 2006

What a good weekend I had. Met with friends, and even went to Senawang, to the place where my family used to reside. Redha, Paeh and Azarul in one day. As if time has created a big gap to everyone of us. Redha and Paeh, my college members in the States, are having their own lives now. One of them has his own tuition center now, sweet charitable work lah, and another one is working for his application to top U to continue studying, formally going to class of course.

Had a not-so-long chat with Azarul, friends are scattered like raindrops. Hard to collect, but remembered. He invited me several times to join his X-games activity, been thinking of joining him but can't really give it a try yet, since I'm still doing my soul-searching to get my true objective in my working life. Here I am giving an excuse... again...

Ah, enough la for today. At least I had a good break here. Friends are precious to me, to those who treated me within a week ago, thank you for being somebody there. To the ONE who just got back from travel, WELCOME BACK! When can we go eating out? Owh, shoot, I am thinking of foods here again!

_________________
If I can live without stomach, I hope I will no more get hungry... tehehe... but what I need most is companion here! A month to go for special occasion, and 7 more months to go for me to wear a brand new style of life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home