Thursday, November 09, 2006

It has been a while I haven't put my fingers on the keyboard for blogging. I'm not to blog anymore, but I have the chance to continue writing something during work. I work during weekdays doing surveilence and producing reports, and sometimes preparing slides and doing calculations. Every additional works are upon request, while ad-hoc matters are normal tasks expected.

Lately, I didn't quite remember what had happened around me and in my life. I can't remember my activities, was I too occupied with works and can't really concentrate on my life? I hope my work wasn't that bad. But, I remember 2 families met last week. Some progress, I believe.

Today, was introduced to governor. Didn't really have anything to say, 'cept alerting her where I was standing, yes... with smile. Had some chat during the celebration, talked with a colleague who used to live in Kuala Lipis, and another guy who came from Triang. Talked much with him about fish, especially patin and even about river and flood nearly 10 years ago. Time left us this long, as if things took place yesterday.

Went out tonight. A bit worry about headache. But, what can you say, can't refuse the temptation of eating ABC. Owh, okay. Got to leave. Tata then.

__________________
Will continue later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home