Saturday, December 02, 2006

The me is still inside me
The me which I thought I am no more possessing is still here
The me has gone no where
The me is in me
The me has not change much
The me did change
The me is seen as M and E... but today it will be M and L...
The me will be retained, for M will acquire L!

I know I did lots of things which I shouldn't have done
But, no turning back...
I adore the friends who fly with me
I miss my friends who now have their own world(s)..
I am lucky to still have the connections with old buddies
Today, and yesterday will again be shared tomorrow...

A friend of mine, I will never forget...
He used to hit me on my chest when we were in prime school...
A simple play for the two of us, punching each others' chest
Simply we tot, it was a fun thing to do...
I believe that friend truly taught me something...
I should first learn to beat myself...
So I can maintain the me inside me...
He is somebody, or should I say he's becoming somebody...
I still adore him for him being a good friend of mine, even without him knowing...

It's just a friendship which I hope I can keep...
I'm not going to lock it in the drawer of my past...
I will let it open... for me to have a glimpse...
When sometimes, I do miss the past where we were all just kids...
Spent times talking and playing around together...
But today, different worlds splitting us apart...
But, the planet where we reside is the same Earth...
One day, if not here... we will be meeting each other...
Soon.. and soon... I'm not sure how soon it could be...

__________________
To be or not to be... don't be... but let it be! Err hmmm no.... just let the me inside you drives you to your dream world... WELCOME TO ME's WORLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home