Monday, December 18, 2006

Lately, agak banyak la got chocs from officemates. Some people did tanya whether I were tempted to sit in front a bowl of chocs, yes I do. But, today's one is the best, got a packet of seaweed. But, the taste stuck plak sampai sekarang, still can feel it. Yucks, though this is not right, yela mana elok say something bad especially pasal rezeki. But, this is the fact, which total killed my appetite to eat something.

Mom gave a mug of bubur keladi, I finished it though I felt like vomitting, sampai sekarang pun still rasa nak muntah. Thinking of the seaweed yang I took today in office, hish, camne la leh terasa sampai sekarang. But, dined outside before got back, habis jgak a plate of kuey teow goreng.

Now, I can't stop thinking about the seaweed.

Lately, take lots of time reviewing old pics, though my HDD dah rosak, but fotopages is something. As if the past macam semalam je berlaku. Still can recall the moment captured in each picture. Things are still jelas lagi dalam ingatan. Even, the first time we met, and the first time we got separated and reunion. Banyak kenangan. That's why the moment dapat jumpa balik pun leh kata speechless, coz rasa a bit uncomfortable to not seeing each other for medium while. Tapi, as usual, when things got started, enjin panas cam biasa je. We talked a lot.

Yes, 1st impression is "mental la mamat ni." But then, 2nd thought "not bad la plak." Conclusively, 1st impression is always deceiving. That's why orang kata jangan kutuk Cicak-man sebelum pergi tengok. Well, I can't say much, I myself haven't seen the movie yet. Tengok la esok lusa rajin2 pegi la kot tehehe.

Okay la... blogging is no more omoshiroi since mata pun dah berkelipan.

_____________________
Ni chi pau le ma? Heh, it's time to sleep... but I hate sleeping haha.. I'm having my break for 4 days, so I'll be going to work after Christmas, yey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home