Sunday, April 11, 2004

Let's collect our tears and return them to the night sky
Spread on the unshaking love as stardust
In the nights I don't even know whether I'm alive or not
I will be swallowed by the starless night sky
"Light, don't fade!" my lost heart screams
I just want to see you
Running seriously inside the illusion, fantasy, and dream
The eyes are opened by miracles all through the body
Don't forget you're not alone
No matter when, we are just dreamer
Take love, get all love, get back love in our hands
Spread only the unshaking love as stardust
We don't know until we try it Right now Will begin it
If tiny glimmers gather together We can go anywhere
What kind of tomorrow should we dream of tonight?


____________________
:: Taken from ending song of Getbackers animation ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home