Monday, August 08, 2005

Psyche/Ensoul Yourself...

I JUST HATE A SMILING FACE.... your face or even my face with a smile on it, it is so uncool. What do you think? See at your own face, and see how you smile. DO you like it? But, smile is a blessing gift. Why don't you smile? Hmmmm maybe it's just because errr not m'nature t'smile.

I was (and still am) not up to a level to be among the great THOSE who succeed. Why? Because I could not put a sincere smile for success, not cool. Why? Because I have met so many great people who succeed with their lives... but me? I'm just a loser who has nothing.... but one day, a present loser will be a future winner.... what a bluff...

____________________________
So many great people, but hate to see 'em smile. Why? Feeling so envy to their joy of life? Or, jealous 'coz of their so-called successes.... nope, it's just because I'm nothing here... a nothing hates something that exist... hate yourself, then, because you got nothing in you... jangan ada yang gila udah 'coz to be successful, you need to win yourself first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home