Monday, July 18, 2005

Hmmm, an exam to be done less than 2 hours. I am blur right now 'coz sleeping made me slow, owh how I hate sleeping... Feeling dizzy all the way before and after, is this resulted from my anxiety for the exam? Naa, lately, I always got dizzy. But, still I can drive as cool as ever... Thanks to my friend for making me awake with bad news, our car broken, it seems the engine started to kick our asses. S**t... I am ignoring about the car, but I have to look it over after class... what the hell, Honda, you make problem at a wrong time... kacau aku tido je... but alhamdu liLLAH, to me a couple hours of dark sleep is enough... I hate sleeping 'coz normally dream(s) won't visit me while I'm in nap, and usually bad dreams come often... and yet, I think my life will be shortened by sleeping more than 5 hours...

What do I need to do now? Blogging? Maybe that's the best option to start up my brain. I have to restart the motor in me. Hey, brainy, wake up! We need to do stat exam in about an hour from now. My fingers feel a bit tired, that's another reason I hate to sleep, it makes me feel tired, not relief. Having a big body makes you tired after sleeping? Naa, just hypotesizing... so we need to determine whether probability of having big body causing someone to be in fatigue even after taking a nap will be different than zero. So, the null hypothesis is P = 0. Yeah, my mind started to pick up.

Okay, remember and remember, we will be tested on estimating and choosing sample size, how to calculate beta or the probablity of having Type II error, level of significance, confidence interval, z and t test statistic, power (the opposite of beta) and what else.. hmmm... I think I'm prepared enough, bismiLLAH...

Let's prepare to go to class! Exam, here I come!

___________________________
Kata Dr. Fadilah Kamsah, pergi exam kena kemas, tapi aku malas nak kemas takut nanti ada terpikat haha... ceh niat... hui lama dah tak cakap kat diri sendiri... kan diri sendiri kan? D**n my back hurts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home