Monday, July 18, 2005

Hari ini
Kita Bersyukur
Hari esok
Tambahkan kesyukuran
Dengan nikmat
Pemberian Allah
Itu sifat
Seorang Hamba

What a lovely song, it's full of memory. The song reminds me of the past, it was about 11 years ago. My bro might now know about this, but this is his favorite song before he went to bed, he'll sing this song to ma parents. His habit made the song stored specifically in my mind, how I was at that time crazy with computer games and how I started to speak bad language because of the games I played. Also, I and other bros had a room with very high ceiling, it was too high 'coz I could not jump to reach it.

How these days I forgot about this song, for the past 11 years I rarely sing this song. I should remind myself to be more grateful to God. For having friends who understand and support me. The best among them are actually my family members. For the past 2 years, I had this chance to live abroad, living in a room with a clock that have snooze, which ain't always able to wake me up for Fajr prayer, what a dumb ass I am hehe. Therefore, I had become more independent from the clock, like today can't sleep well, maybe so worried about exam that I'll take within 7 hours from now. But above all, I should be grateful 'coz I still can breathe living in this world, as for me being alive is the best nikmah ever each and everyone of us has. We should be grateful for the opportunity to wake up day after day. Like in the song, being thankful to God today, tomorrow and always.

'Coz right now is already Subuh, I'll stop here for I have to pray and finish my revision. Pray for me, for my family, for those I love much and for all Muslims, may ALLAH guide us to the path of success and tranquility. Lastly, Alhamdu liLLAH, praise to ALLAH for all the nikmah given to us, before, now and then. God, let not me be deviated from Your path...

_______________________________
Thanks to ALLAH for giving me this chance to be in this foreign environment for the past two years and for the year to come, ALHAMDU LILLAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home