Thursday, August 04, 2005

The New Age of Blogging

I had visited some blogs own by my friends, who teamed up among themselves in writing the blogs. So interesting knowing how this new trend had flourished. One of the good thing I can feel is the maintenance of good will and niyyah. When you write only from you fingers, you might tend to feel selfish. In a sense you feel, "Hey people out there, ask me if you want something." But, when you opened up a blog with you friends, you'll tend to be, "Yes, you can take anything you want, we share this for you visitors to take benefits out of it."

'Coz I've seen some bloggers who are so "tamak" and claim rights on their works. I'm not offending such action. It's good too to claim you authorship on your works so people can critisize and comment at your face, not wandering around looking for the true author. But, to some extent, when it comes to only a small piece of work, I just think we'd better let things go free. Maybe that's my way of doing things, you can take what you want 'coz all the products of me is the work of Almighty God. If you want to save a picture from my fotopages, go ahead. I got no problem with that. If you want to copy my work, just take it. I have no problem with that, as long as people do no harm to me. Don't take my works just b'coz you wanna kick my ass. That one is totally out of my line. But, to correct me if I do wrongs is always welcomed.

I just thought, it is so cool to have a team working on some tasks. Blogging is a new task, from now on. We'll see next, what'll be the new evolution of blogging.

______________________________
Hell to people who are so "tamak" with their works, should be more grateful to God, just share the nikmah with others, that'll be good to you and good to everyone... don't ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home