Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I could not sleep since I already slept like 2-3 hours earlier. So, I was surfing the net. Then, my mind got lit by an idea of looking for my Sunway buddies. The answer is always there, through Friendster. Got couple of accounts like Andy's and Jhony's. They both are my Indonesian friends, we were good friends back in Sunway. I met 'em, last year, when I was back in Malaysia as we prayed our Friday prayer at Sunway Mosque. I gave him my email, but probably he forgot to send me one. Luckily we have Friendster now. Now I know most of my friends in Sunway already here in the States, completing their studies in Western Michigan Univ. This makes me think of going to WMU for visiting 'em and surely to set my foot on Michigan land. I wonder when will it be? Really wish to see my friends again. But, my closest buddy Sa'eed was the only one I could not find. He was my closest friend back in Sunway, a very good Arab guy, though he could not read Arabic hehe. But, putting that aside, I need to put all of 'em into my network list, so I'll have a global friends who will be my guide if I'm going to travel around the globe, inshaALLAH. To put a high aim is to make it as low as a reality to be achieved.

____________________________
Jhony and Andy also pray Friday prayer? Yes, they are Muslims. Jhony told me that his Islamic name is Muhammad, but that name is only being called upon by his grandpa. I wonder what will a Malaysian think of having a modern/westernized name and being a Muslim at the same time? But to me, we can call 'em with Islamic name which we think might suit best, coz we are encouraged to call our Muslim friends with good names... isn't it mind blowing for you Malaysian? Naaa... it's the reality, bear with it or change it? up to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home