Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Music Notation

How can I make a master piece of music notes? We'll see how I'm gonna do it... The blend and the mix are required so to make the master piece full of melody...

The staff, the Great Staff, Bass clef and Treble Clef... Hmmm, I need to remember this:

   Chromatic Scale (e.g. keyboard):
         - 13 pitches (1 and 13 are octave apart)
         - every pitch is a half step apart.
   7 letters in a scale: A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
   # used for higher pitch...
   Bass clef: using F clef
   Treble clef: using G clef
   Higher pitch or ascending is to the right
   Lower pitch or descending is to the left


We'll see how I'm doing in couple of months... just couldn't wait to hear my own master piece...

_______________________
cam best je master piece sendiri :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home