Sunday, December 26, 2004

Saudara Baru



Alhamdu liLLAH, our community is happy to welcome our new brother. The shahadah ceremony took place in front the jamaah after juma'ah namaz (juma'ah prayer). I just happened to bring my camera, so I kept this simple and short ceremony as my collection as this was my fourth time seeing new brothers embracing Islam in front my own eyes. I love the feeling because I got jealous to see the new brothers were like babies, born without sins. But, I feel happy to see them embracing Islam, this really strengthen my faith to believe that this is the only right path. Yes, everyday we have new brothers and sisters who embrace Islam after searching the light of truth. May ALLAH bless them and all of us :)

p/s: just got back from shopping around maghrib, and met with my neighbor, the little boy telling me he did not celebrate Chritmas, "It's against my religion." "What's your religion?" "I'm Yahova's witness."
I was surprised having not hearing that kind of religion before, what was in my mind after the chat, "is his religion similiar to Jewish, coz they read Bible too??"
_________________________
Back in Malaysia, people leaving our faith, but here people searching the faith we keep fast inside our hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home