Saturday, December 18, 2004

BE STRONG

Wish for my youngest bro, Jauhari, for his being 10 years old kid last Wednesday. I totally forgot for the date coz I was in the middle of final exam week. But, yet I won't forget it forever coz all the dates of my family's birthdates carved in my mind since unnoticed. Though, for some it won't be that much important to memorize all the dates, but for me it are and always. The dates taught me lots of things, including the being of all my family members growing up from a toddler to an adult, and yet degrowing from an adult to become old.

Last year sent a card to Jau, but this year hardly send a thing, even a card. "Wow, you such a sweet bro." No such thing, that's you, but it's not for me. It's natural and personal. You want, you do it. You don't want, not my prob.. "woohoo" like my classmate and lecturer always yelling in class...

Jau, I won't forget my promise. I'll work it out. Hope you can beat me someday! That'll always be my wish and hope for you, for you to do better than me and other siblings. We wanna see you do better and better as you grow up. Later, you'll learn a lot of things, you "monkeys" will increase and burden you somehow coz that's the nature of being an adult, and the worst thing is taking care of others' "monkeys". Yes, I hate to carry much of others' monkeys on my back, that hurts!! I had enough... but naa it can't be coz we always be responsible of our lives, we won't carry others' sins, we carry our own... don't be like Christians who are discouraged and weak hearted for believing carrying Adam's sin coz no such thing like that in our belief. Christians are weak for believing that, we Muslims do not believe in carrying others' sins, we carry our own, that's the responsibilty we carry for having freedom, everyone of us is free to choose what to do but the consequence for being freedom is responsibility.

Yeah yeah yeah, you learn it soon, Jau. You'll learn a lot more than me, that's what I hope you can gain as you grow.

_______________________________
Hope my bro's doing good in their life... If you wanna be my brother, so do good and better! err at least good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home