Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Composition of Output

US economy had long move its output composition from goods-producing to service-based. In Malaysia, a developing country, the people have to making such move because the way the firm treat their customers is way far from the 100-percent satisfaction they shout in their mission statement. Seriously, the Malaysians are far behind because they did not see the services being handled in modern coutries, such as US. Say nothing about wars, the economy is suffering because of the costly wars. Though they knew this in the past, but we cannot explain it today why they never learn from the history.

-- Ops, I did talk about the war issue, but it is on my opinion for the sake of the economy. I just had a long chat with my neighbor, a Malaysian guy, who envisions improving the Malaysian community when getting back to Malaysia. He'll be back to Malaysia next month, or much better to say next year. We agree that the services in Malaysia are sucks! Yes, they are not 100-percent satisfying the customers. We could not see how the monopoly plays such big impact to the services in Malaysia.

Back in Malaysia, about 6 months ago, I tried to register Streamyx and I told Telekom I don't wanna pay for the contractor coz I know how to set up by myself. Then, Telekom never heard my yelling coz they hold my application for 2 damn weeks. I just couldn't hold it anymore and so I paid the contractor. The one thing that really made me mad to the contractors was the thing they did. Coz they check my setting, yes it 100-percent OK!! So, what they did only make a call to their office and ask their member to turn on my account. Damn! you know what? They call using my home telephone though they bring their cell phone with them! I really feel mad about this coz that's the only thing they did, like I said, I can set up everything, just turn on that damn access for me... so, my rating will be 0-percent satisfaction coz it made me feel 100-percent dissatisfied...

The promise is not on time. The monopoly pushed customers to the corner so they can't do anything except to abide by the rules and procedures. Happened once, I wanna pay bills, asking the makcik who was not focusing on treating me because of the ()&*)&)*&)*&@)(*$@*) program of Akademi Fantasia... then the so-called makcik (I might call him granny coz I hate the way she served me) asked replied to me after I asked,

"Makcik, do I have to pay this fine? Why?"
"Why? You are not satisfied? Why did you ask me?"
"I just asked, is that a prob?" with my best ability holding my breathe and my anger
"Oooo, you are not satisfied, go there and find out by yourself... after that come back.."
"#@(*&(*&@#$ you old granny!! I just asked why did you make me angry and you even not qualified to work coz I hate to hear you chatting about that *($#(&^@# program!!" I just can say this in my heart!!

See, how bad they treat customers... I know the PUAS is the firm that maintained the water supply in Selangor, but why you give that @*(&$#(*@ makcik to serve a young customer like me?? If I could tape what she said to me, I'll surely accused her for not giving me such a fair service... you are far behind old granny... that's why the old people should be sent into garbage if they like to watck AF... I just can't stand to see that program distracting their attention in giving service to customers coz I think she lost her attention to work because of AF... surely I wanna kill the producer of Akademi Fantasia... why Malaysians only watch entertainment if they got ASTRO?? See, that's the service provided to the Malaysians... that's why Malaysians never learn, they stucked with the non-beneficial programs... trying to copy the style of life in modern countries... hey, Malaysians!! wake up!! your country is not a modern country yet!! Wake up!! Improve your service!!

_____________________________
Sometimes I hate to say that I feel like I don't wanna go back to Malaysia because the life there really bolis me up everyday... even driving in Malaysia tests my patience... still remember a Malaysian told me, "Now you see what I saw when I got back to Malaysia...how unsatisfied I was and am." Coz majority are malays... Malays are not doing good enough in economy!! That's why they live like a frog trapped under tempurung...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home