Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hell No

Say no
Why should I follow you?
I need explanation...
Why keep silent?
I ask but you don't answer me...
My answer is no...

I offer my effort
But where's yours?
I just don't want to express it
Coz I believe you can learn by yourself
Up to each of us
Who has the will, he knows what to do
Who has not, why should I care

People has to be in a state of individuating
He need to ask him/herself
Why should I tell you what you need to do?
Way to find your answer, you decide, coz there are many ways
Why should I put myself into despair?
Or anxiety?
No point, coz you don't understand

People did not remember me
Why should I care?
If they need me, they'll find me
Owh, how insincere
Suspend my judgment?
Why should I... I faced it since I was young

Clinging so much burden 'coz of others
Don't let them put monkeys on your back
Let them feed their own monkeys
Let your own monkeys be fed by you
Hell no
I don't have time to feed your monkeys
Your monkeys ain't mine

________________________________
My will and trust had faded... family? friends? others?... what I need is only trust and sincerity... don't question my quest...
Once my lecturer said: "Those who are not sincere will return back to you... you'll find them learning how sincere you. Will you forgive them by then? Up to you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home