Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Day... had passed

The day had passed...
The day wasn't perfect... yes it wasn't
I wasn't there...
"Why can't the day wait for you?"
Coz they'll never will
It won't be a perfect day...
It marked the black day...
The day that everything started to be flawed...
Yes, it's the day...
It never perfect...

It crossed a path in my past...
A path I will never take...
Yes, it'll never be perfected...
Damn all you who were part of the day...
The flawed day will marked in your life...
It will always be...
The day that worked well to mark a cross...
That cut the line...
Between perfection and never
That's the day you all had left something precious behind...
For it to be left forever...
Coz the day will never perfect...

How people tend to forget...
Yes, they taught me to be selfish like they were (and are)...
Never had sincerity in them...
They can't pay the past for the present or never for the future...
Ask Tsa'labah how terrible life was...
Let them feel...
They will know the day will never be perfected...
All because they were all selfish...

Couldn't wait ha?
Hell you not me...

_____________________________
What will you do if you missed it but you cannot pay it till never...?? Wouldn't that be a big lesson for you? Hope it will.... A broken heart took a long time to be cured... The scar is still there, always there... Hard to tell how sincere you are coz you showed imperfection... so do I, I'll show you my imperfection... tie yourselves, but never let it be part of me... let it go with you, it will never be part of me... it will NEVER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home