Friday, April 27, 2007

Will be my last night at this house where my youngest bro was born. Will move to different house, should be a better house if not the best house you ever wish for. For 12 years, marked by my brother's bday, been living in this house. Tomorrow, a brand new life will start.

I haven't touch my camera lately, didn't charge the battery pun. Probably, need a pic or too, marking the move. Hmm... will be a big change... big step...

More steps will come... this is just the beginning...

Goodbye home, I'm glad we all have the chance to rest, eat, sleep well, clean ourselves, enjoy TV, games, online, downloading and many more here for the past 12 years.

_____________________
Sometimes, we need changes in our lives... sometimes, we are forced to make decision... moving to different new world could teach us something from the past that we are carving everyday and every second... inshaAllah, this is another good move! Tawakkalna upon everything decided for us as we are all trying and giving the best we can possibly do....yosh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home