Thursday, April 05, 2007

My my my... dou desu ka? Shiranai... I nearly forgot most of the Japanese vocab that I learned from college.. sure my sensei will be disappointed at my current level of oboeru.. not to mention my Arabic also stinks nowadays... but as long as ma ismuka is still stored in my head, it won't go away just like that... my Arabic should be better than my Japanese since I still have my first love for Arabic...

Watched the next episodes of Style!, a j-dorama on fashion consultation. Funny, I even ironed my shirt and pants properly after watching the dorama. Reminds me of why we are not encouraged to wear orange and a good color for all is white. Hmm.. but, the color of flags during war was changed to red (from green).. why was that? Is it because red more striking and as a sign of... hmm I'm no good at colors... strangely, I remember that purple stands for sadness... that's in English literature, but to me black represents it better, proven by those people who wear black during funeral...

You see, there is nothing you can learn, all of us are wasting time here...

_________________
"It's kinda funny, how life can change, we flip 180 in a matter of days." even the mind flip-flops in seconds...today should be a great day! kyou-wa ii desu ne..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home