Thursday, March 01, 2007

Owh crap... I read people's blogs and their minds got into mine not the other around where my mind got into theirs... But, it was fun, reading some critics and comments and complaints... sad things we still talk about ourselves, not them but me...

Who cares, I just wonder how people can recall every year in their lives with TV having so much influence, reminiscing Star Trek, 90210, Godzilla, and many more.. while I can recall, some part in my past TV was not in the house for years... but then the years were ended with a new TV which I bought with my siblings using our duit raya.... but what still reside in my memory were all about Gaban, Mask Rider Black, Ultraman Ace (with Okuto and Minami combined together)... and then the story of Oshin, Hidematsu and Mirror Attack... That is why I'm still glued in front of my laptop because of anime or Japanese dorama.. Naruto, Bleach, Kiba, Hana Yori Dango 2, Style! and many more... I have to admit, my loved one accused me of being budak-budak at this old... hehe I don't care... I learn English from the subtitles (definitely an excuse)...

But, another blog alerted me, "Hey, you see... this blogger is just like you, being so meticulous and honestly trying to correct people's language." Then, I started to think that my language is not up to the level which I could say something about people's... The reason being, I cannot stop thinking that I am still far from being a good economist... coz I think economists are people who can make good stories, sometimes better than novels...

Man, I should stop here... I suppose I missed Oshin and now I don't wanna miss last episode of Sofiya's Love... I know, I should read about carry trade and the stock market meltdown, I'm damn lazy...

____________________
I will love my job from now on, since I'm no more on contract... I got confirmed earlier than I expected... as if I can put my whole heart into my daily mundane tasks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home