Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mannn... I'm just so sick of having people in my brain.... Just need a break.... got soooo tired of treating all the needs of others..... People ooo people, stop asking me! For the sake of me, keep looking by yourself you lazy asses.... If you were my brother, it should be loooong time ago I kick your butt! Ask yourself more, don't just ask others.... I'm sick of people who just know to be dependent.... be on your own, you don't know? Just don't keep asking me.... I want to make myself busy for my own sake, just for a second.... I need a break....

______________________________
Ask my brother how he feel tired of being lectured by me for telling him to look things for himself.... Like I said, I'm tired of answering things knowing you don't look for yourself first.... outta my way!! I'm sooo tired these days... baaah I need a break!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home