Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The late Ahmad Deedat wrote:
"ALLELUYA" is actually "YA ELLAHU" or in arabic should be "YA ALLAHU"... so, let not be like the Christians who are confused with the Semitic language... as Bro Fazrul put in the 1st principle of Systemic Thinking which is to be semantic (not semitic :D)... why? Because, being semantic means to be one who understands meaning (correctly).

Napoleon Hill wrote:
Self-control is one of the powers of achieving success. He, to me who is a great writer and observer, concluded Self-control as the 8th principle in his Law of Success. This is important for those who want to succeed. I myself agree that I lack self control, this had led me to sway/divert from my aim, always (not sometimes). I did lots of mistake, mocking those who succeed and spitting words to many people. All because I got less self-control. I totally agree to Hill's statement that the gospel/religious teachings train people to be more in self-control. Hill revealed a result of his survey on American inmates which sounds 92 percent of the inmates agree that because of lack of self-control had sent them into prison. Those who cannot control their desire to molest/kill/shoot/beat/andwhatsoever to innocent others are those who have the least self-control (of their own selves or desires).

______________________
Having good authors feed our minds with pearls, regardless of their religious background, as long as the Golden Rules being applied :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home