Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am so happy, coz Dr. Nourzad already recognized me. What a big surprise he knows me until now, maybe because I am one of the rare students. Not because I am a good one, just because I am a Malaysian student. Very little in the past for him to get a Malaysian student, so I am one of the little. Actually, what really makes me happy right now is because the respond that Dr. Nourzad gave to me. He said I should not take vacation because I am a student, then I replied saying that I am deifinitely a student, A STUDENT OF LIFE (we both laughed ha ha). No... not about this, I am so relief to learn a way to solve my problem because I could not register for his class. So, the solution is simple, he'll give me a new number to register for the class.

So, that means I can still go through the process of partly learning the graduate level of economics, which is taking a real class of Econometrics, as I had done with the intro level. Cannot wait to be in the class 'coz surely, I'll be in trouble with the assignments, but hey it's Econometrics.

______________________________
Fall season will start next week, a friend of mine already started his this week.... so, a bit lucky here for being a week late, so still have time to take some more breathe of relaxtion :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home