Thursday, May 19, 2005

The day before going for fishing, repaired my PS2 because the lens can't read any DVD that was put inside the disk tray. It was problematic at first because I was unable to open the top casing of the console. But, I figured it out through the net and still caught with problem of removing the top casing in the middle of working on it. But, the time I realized it was only because of a sticker, I thought of myself being so dumb not because I have problem understanding the instruction given on the net, but it was my fault for not removing the sticker properly. Yes, I vioded the waranty but I carefully peeled and restick the sticker like it was, so it seems like no one ever touched the sticker (but I did it hehe).

Now, I am able to play the game I could not play earlier. It was only the lens, I cleaned it with cotton bud, that's simple. Play God of War, what the hell got nudity. I was expecting a game like Prince of Persia, but got nudity, ooo man. So, it would not be suitable for kids (and supposedly for Muslims either). I was thinking of buying the game, but knowing that it has nudity (though in 3D game graphic) had faded my intention of possessing it. The one that I am playing right now is my friend's disk. Just thought it would be fun if I can give it a try. Yes, it fun but it's too complicated ('coz I hate reading the guide).

What the heck am I doing right now? I was told by a friend of mine in Belfast to read books a lot. I was told by parent to pray to God asking for guidance and tranquility. But, why games came into my life? Distracted by games? Forgetting the suffering ones in other worlds? Owh, pity for myself.

It will always be an excuse, "Na'aaa it's only for a fraction of time. I wasn't that intoxicated into games." But, you know what's better and what's worse...

I think, I'd better prepare myself for fishing. Yes, it's a new hobby because it is one of the activities I wanted to do for being in Wisconsin. Looking forward to do other activities, other than playing games. Yep, did playing bowling last 2-3 days ago with scores above par (more than 130). Have to look for my house 'coz my housemates are not around at this moment. Need to take care of the car, I really wanted to clean it, only that yesterday I put a bottle of gas treatment into the gas tank, hoping it might help saving fuel. Maybe, I should change the engine oil before making a long distance journey. I would like to go to Chicago again, and to visit Kak Lin's house in Rockford (both plans are more than 90 miles of driving).

I were dreaming of going to Lambeau Field in Green Bay, it's only 3 hours driving. But, who will want to join me travelling that far just to see a stadium? Hey, it's a lifetime experience, and a Packers' fan should do what a fan should do hehe.

_________________________
Life is full with worldly matters, why me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home