Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hmmm I need to cast some sentences for the day. It feels weird to not making my mind producing words and ideas. Yes, it needs to be in English coz I lost my fluency as I had lacked mixing around with Americans. It feels great actually having a good bond with my malay friends but still I need to practice my English. Yes, my English is not at the top level like my other friends who are really good with English. But hey, I got this whole opportunity to blog in English, why not give more efforts into English. I know, I feel eager to learn more languages other than 3 languages I had learned including English, but still I'm no good in any of the 3 that I know. But to me, being an above average person will do.. yes it'll be fine if I could be more than ordinary, hey what a claim, still I'm an ordinary person too...

Okay, I should be fine coz I'd produced a whole paragraph more than I'd expected when I started typing. This reminds me back of how I was so pathetic learning English language through Microsoft Words, it was fun... I learn by making sentences and correcting the errors... Yes, I learn from there before I took TOEFL exams (here exams mean twice which I did better in the second attempt). I don't really know how good I was at that time but being in the States had improved me, I think...

Hey myself, don't you remember how others approached you by saying:

"Are the people in Malaysia speak English?" See, why did they ask you that kind of Q?
"You don't have to worry coz you had picked up the slang too after 2 years being in the States," see... others say nothing bad about you...
"I can recognized your slang, it's American," again, the Indian Muslim guy in the UK admitted that, won't you feel happy with that?

No, I'm not... those are only related to conversation, I wanna do better in writing (and typing). Coz presenting English in the text has to be more grammatically good. I can only use the word G-O-O-D for several times to say something nice because I don't have lots of vocabularies in my mind. My mind is nearly empty of words as I did not feel it up everyday with words and inputs in English. Dad told me to do that earlier since I was in secondary school but until today, what had I gain from doing nothing? It's obvious, I'm struggling with the lack of words in making sentences...

Err, stop typing, ooo myself, we need to stop coz we keep making boring sentences again and again... it makes us feel bored...

____________________________
Ya, I know I need to stop here.... but hey, I had typed more than a paragraph... yes, at last I'm practicing English for myself... ah, I'm no good at this rate... hmm, need to practice more... but why others doing better than me, it can't be like this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home