Sunday, September 28, 2003

CHILDREN OF HEAVEN

When I was in Malaysia, heard 'bout this interesting and touching story of two kids sharing a pair shoes as they are from a poor family. I don't have the opportunity to watch the movie, so I just neglected about the it, though I still interested to see it if could. There is a time I walked at PKNS Complex, a famous complex where I used to hang around coz it's not so far from home, I saw the VCD of that story. Why huh I did not buy the movie at that time, am I thinking about the cost? Huh, I was stupid at that time to ignore it, but maybe because I think too much about the cost (padahal tak mahal mana pun cetak rompak :p)

But then, this evening, when I was surfing at Wanzu's weblog, I get the feel again (comelnya muka budak² ni, kesihan plak bila tengok mereka menangis, eheh sensitif sket kalau budak² kena suffer masa kecik²). So, as soon as I saw some picture of the movie, I surf at half.com and without thinking about the price, I just bought it straigt away. I shouldn't hold my desire coz I can afford to get it right now, so I won't miss it this time. I'll do whatever it takes to obtain a copy of the movie. Actually, I wanna share it with my family at Malaysia, but I bought it in DVD version so there is no way for me send it to them unless they got a DVD player (kena tunggu orang bawak balik laptop la nampak gaya ;p tak pun korang beli je DVD driver kat kedai, murah je takat baper dollar je kalau ditukarkan kepada American currency hehe :p).

If u guys interested, let's surf to Wanzu's Weblog at wanzu.blogspot.com

         ___________________________________________________________

budak² dia comel, sebab tu la kita nak beli sangat ehehe, I like kids, maybe sebab terbiasa sebab tolong mak babysit masa kat umah dulu ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home