Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Two(2) days ago, i woke up from sleep early in the morning. i saw there was a message for me at my MSN messenger. Telling me that Ayah Li had passed away. Never in my mind thinking of his death when I'm far away from home 'coz he was kind of healthy person who really taking good care about his health. He only 51, but Allah loves him most that's why He called him early. There gone one of my life motivaters. He is the one who encouraged me to take Economics in US, and my heart was shone with his words, really idolized him when hearing his speech or story. No wonder he had his own law firm, sad 'coz just knew him as a lawyer couple of years ago. Waa, that day when I got the news, really can't do anything except going to bed again. No mood, even can't concentrate on online conference that I had that morning.

Yesterday, just got the details about the funeral. Everyone was there, even white men, indians and chinese were there too. They stayed at the cemetry 'till the end, that's what we called a sudden tragic 'coz no one knows that he gonna leave everybody just within 40 minutes after he fell in toilet. When the angel had come, so it's time, that Allah calls His servant. No matter what, I'm gonna try ma best as a proof to Ayah Li of what he taught me and said to me. Your words are still in my mind. Thank you so much!! Ayah Li, we couldn't forget the Old McDonald Song and Kalau Anda Gembira Song dat you taught us when we were young. We'll keep it as something that will remind us about you, thank you so much!! May Allah bless you and what you had done for other ppl... InsyaAllah, Allah will pay you better rewards than what you already got in this temporary world.

I'll try my best for tomorrow's exam. Thank you 'coz you have made me feel brave of making my step.

Al-Fatihah buat Ayah Li yang meninggal pada tengahari Ahad lalu (27 Julai 2003).

-My mom said, Ayah Li darah A, same blood like me. Actually, darah A ikutkan tak berapa elok buat exercise berat, but Ayah Li memang suka buat exercise berat, his body pun macam orang bina badan, tough sangat. Ikutkan darah A elok jadi vegetarian je. Then one more thing, Ayah Li alwez makan puluhan telur in a day, may that caused the heart attack that attacked him after his fall. But the fact is, when it is the time so it's the time, no one can avoid death, even a minute one couldn't postpone when it's time for it. Let's prepare ourselves... Zikrul-Maut!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home