Wednesday, July 16, 2003

today, less headache, and right now feel light and easy 'coz the headache has gone somewhere, alhamduliLLAH. hmm and today, i had a great experience, testing my belief and faith. When I was walking to class, I met with the Christian Missionaries. Really made me feel mad 'coz they took my time and because of that, I was late to my lecture. Crazy 'coz they ask me to follow prayer to Jesus Christ. When she knew about my religious background, a Muslim believer, she call for another elder 'she'. Ahh, it really testing me. At that time, I was questioning ALLAH, is this a kind of test for me 'coz I read a book during my walk? Actually, when I walk to class, I bring along a book entitled 'Miracle of Miracles', a writing by Ahmed Deedat, explaining about the Final Testament, Holy Qur'an, as a true words of God. 10 minutes to arrive class, and along that 10 minutes I read the book, as I read and walk at the same time. The book is my only defense at that time to speak against the missionary when I showed to her a page containing meanings of Sura Al-Ikhlas, but her response is.. dot .. dot ..dot (cont.)

Really wanna know,huh? I'll tell the later part of it later 'coz I need to study right now, I'll have tomorrow quiz and exam. Thank to ALLAH 'coz I still keep my belief and faith as a Muslim. AlhamduliLLAH wa SubhaanaLLAH. -end-

"Kuharapkan keampunan dan rahmatMU ya RABB"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home