Tuesday, November 03, 2015

I realise

I realise how I have been keeping myself in a hideout
I have been in a cocoon for too long
When a caterpiller emerges out from a cocoon, it will become a beautiful butterfly
I once told myself it is cool to be at the back, no one sees you and no ones knows you exist
I started question this decision a couple years back when I realise things are not the same as it used to be
I am heading to a different world
I cannot stay the same
I have to go out there
I have to give back to the people of this beautiful nation, if not to the nation as a whole
I met two interesting individuals today
One said you go to go out there man
Another said, you have it, you have the voice, I know to read people so I can read you well, you just need to do it
Both said you gonna find the starting point that will change you, I quote one of them said: "you have to do your own gif"
I never really give a thought about this, although I did consider doing it, so the question is "would I" but rather "when will I"
I gotta start somewhere, do it now and don't let thinking too much blocking my way
Will this be a new journey? Time to open another door
Time to explore the real world in a different perspective

____________________
There so many things in my mind, guess it is time to enjoy doing I enjoyed doing a decade ago: sharing my thoughts..MORE!! Shall I??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home