Sunday, August 10, 2014

I realise

Everyday when we wake up, what is the question that pops up in your mind?

I realise this; and
I realise that..

What is the new thing that I will learn or simply what would be a new thing that will make me say "aha!"

I guess the aha remark made by Poldi (Podolski's nickname) really gets into me everyday. I admit, among German players I like to watch is Poldi because I like his attacking skill like a wave that will carry strong current, only the finisher will decide the end result. Anyway, the remark is brilliant, I love it.

What is your aha moment? Did you find your aha moment today?

_____________
I found my aha moment today, hence today's posting. It feels like a burden is being left off my head and I feel a lot lighter now! Yosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home