Monday, May 05, 2014

Question and being questioned

There is a moment when I do not feel like talking especially when the environment is not healthy and prone for blaming and putting you in an awkward position. I cannot comprehend how people sometimes are so insensitive to what others might feel, to a point even a small mistake needs to be highlighted, to create that awkward moment that "you are careless and always make error" while in actual fact everything is almost perfect except that small silly mistake that has been overlooked.

I even pity some bosses who tend to pinpoint other people's mistakes most of the time, more than crediting people for jobs done and finding the best in his/her subordinates. This kind of bosses must have been living in a bubble, which I even cannot imagine what kind of parents these people would be? If as a parent, you would want the best out of your children, why can't bosses think the same?

I hope we can move on to topics like how do I improve my performance rather than who would be my next boss because it seems to me, to do well will require you to be under the "correct" boss who is best-fit for your positive growth. Like going to a great school, a good student will be born out of a great teacher. Guess what, the pedagogue of corporate development is the same like learning from the best teacher. If the teacher walks while discharging his natural call, expect the pupils to run while doing the same job.

_______________________
Guru kencing berdiri, murid kencing berlari
Bapak borek, anak rintik
Ke mana tumpah kuah kalau idak ke nasik?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home