Friday, February 06, 2009

First entry of the year, after months and now into a new year. Even for this new year, had already passed a month.

Am typing this post in Manila, at Discovery Suite in Ortigas Center in Pasig City. Love the weather, not as warm as in Malaysia, but much better than Spring in Milwaukee. People here are nice, nicer than Malaysians, in term of treating visitors. Across the street there is a building call St. Francis, luckily I met with the President of the Muslim traders in the building. Surprisingly they also have a prayer room, which after almost a week I've arrived in Manila, at last my search for a prayer room has ended. Timezone is similar with Malaysia, but in term of sunrise and sunset, it's an hour earlier, in other words prayer time is also an hour earlier than in Malaysia.

Today, as usual, I cook for dinner. Had a hot fish fillet with rice, which is similar to previous days, 1 menu and rice. Lunch time is okay, there is a halal stall in ADB, prices are also cheaper. Since I can cook in the hotel, so food is not a problem at all. I only had 1 or 2 packets of maggi mee, still have about 5 packets, am not eating 'em for the time being.

Well, tomorrow there is class. Am actually missing my wife and my baby jihah. Anyway, I hope my wife will get the PGL tickets which I promise her, as a gift to the annual occasion which I am definitely going to miss, sad.. so sad. My baby jihah is getting cuter day by day, like mama like daughter hehe...

Jihah, say hello to the world...

Photobucket

Abah will stop writing here, coz Abah wants to read Japanese dictionary bought in National Bookstore in SM Megamall hours ago...

Have a good weekend, yo!


_______________________
Am planning to go to Greenhils for shopping... not really, coz there is a bigger Muslim community there, if not mistaken... anyway, congrats to Qusya but am sorry coz I won't be able to attend your walimah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home