Thursday, May 01, 2003

learning christian theology this semester really gives me a chance to compare Islam and Christianity. Feels like studying comparative religion like on of my sisters is doing. But, she learn in an Islamic environment, for me it's totally different because I learn from a christian. My lecturer is a doctor, I supposed a doctor in theology. Kind of weird when he only compares Christianity with a native American religion because he said he is interested in the spiritual practice of the religion. For sure he will find that Christian has the best answer. Why didn't he make a comparison between the 3 religion, Judaism, Christian and Islam, as they share the same foundation of faith from Abraham. That's why i'm working on my paper about Abraham's sacrifice from the view of Christianity and Islam. Dunno how am I doin' the paper only that I've learned something about Christian understanding which I never heard of before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home