Tuesday, April 29, 2003

today i learn new thing. i studied how to customize my computer. actually got problem after reinstallling my windows. 'My Documents' was dissapeared from the display in My Computer. it only appears on the bar at the left side of the window. then, i figured it out to solve this problem. previously, i did learn how something dealing with windows registry. just now, the problem also solved thru the registry. thank god, alhamdu lillah i learnt something and it solve the problem which messed my mind.

hui, i cant avoid from being dissapointed. one of my frens, exschoolmate (masa dajah 1 - form 3), she married oredi. waa, melepas. ingat nak gi kahwin sape yang first kawin dalam batch. i'm so unlucky, the desire was blown away and left as unaccomplished wish. waaaa, the worst thing, i only know about it 2 weeks after the ceremony. aah, i can say nothing. ppl alwez forget those who are not around them, that's why they forgot to tell me. no wonder it alwez happened to me. frens are frens in front us, but only memory when they are away. memory only memory to be remembered but it is so sweet when it reoccurs again and again in our life. life is wonderful but it is actually isn't without frens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home